Subscribe for a new video ►► http://goo.gl/XFN9BN
10. While on a paranormal hunt in a 500-year-old cottage, British ghost hunter Ashley Buckenham had the bejeebers scared out of him in one of the rooms when something touched his legs. As the hunt was being streamed live, Buckenham nearly suffered a heart attack. But he quickly learned that when he nudged a small chair, a fluffy teddy bear brushed him on the back of the leg. He pretty much turned white with fright, but soon after… red with embarrassment.
9. If you wanna really scare someone, try this. A man dressed as a ghost walked out into the road to scare an upcoming driver. It worked so well, that the driver quickly stopped and put his car in reverse. But another ghost-dressed man jumped from behind the car and onto its trunk. Now the frightened driver was extremely distressed, so he put the car in drive again and plowed right into the first ghost-dressed man and off into the darkness. The man suffered severe leg injuries. On second thought, don’t try this at home. It could get ya killed… and then you would, indeed, be a ghost. hahaha
8. A man visiting a haunted house in China and was crawling through a section of the house while holding his sister’s hand. Wait! That’s not his sister!! It’s a ghost!!! When he turns around and sees the so-called ghost, he says lot of cuss words in Chinese. Well, I can only assume he’s cussing… since I don’t know Chinese. And ghosts look a little strange in China.
7. 24-year-old Anthony Stallard of the U.K. Was arrested for flapping his arms and making ghost noises at a cemetery while mourners were saying goodbye to a loved one. He was fined and made to pay the victims. The dufus later admitted his strange behavior could cause distress to the mourners. Well, no Duh, Sherlock.
6. An orangutan at a zoo got hold of a white sheet and wore it around his enclosure like he was a ghost. When it fell off of him momentarily, he picked it up and put it on again. Apparently, he was tired of monkeying around.
5. Now this is one sneaky ghost. A burglar going up some stairs in a building popped his head around the corner to scan for safety. But a surveillance camera was there. So he took off, only to return 20 minutes later covered in a sheet and acting like a ghost. Thing is, the security camera had already caught his face peering around the corner, and police arrested him. I’d say he was ghost-busted.
4. Sian Jameson is a pretty 25-year-old from London. She’s pretty unique too, because she claims to have had sex with a ghost. Let me turn into Sian for a minute and let her tell you about it. Robert.”
“He was very handsome, with beautiful hazel eyes and, as we made love, he stroked my body tenderly and I could feel the weight of him pressing down on me. His body felt incredibly light and he was a better lover than real men.
The whole encounter lasted an hour and afterwards he whispered: ‘That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.’ As we drifted off to sleep in one another’s arms, a voice in my head kept asking: ‘Is this really happening?'”
Ok, it’s me… I’m back. Unfortunately, Sian was very sad when Robert told her he was getting his wings and would not be back. She was falling in love. But, she did manage to have another fling with a different ghost after that…. she said. And now it’s been a few years of doing without. I guess, when you’ve had ghost, the rest are toast.
3. When we’re running in a race, we all appreciate the tremendous support of the crowd spurring us on. But in Taiwan, marathon race organizers tried a different angle to help boost the runners’ times. They hired a woman to dress as a spooky ghost to run behind some of the runners at the halfway mark. Crazy idea, huh? Strangely, if not … eerily… many of the runners posted their personal best times during the race.
2. In San Paulo, Brazil, Jose confirmed to police that it was his brother, Gilberto, who was lying dead in the morgue. So he took his body home so his family could have a wake for him. But Gilberto looked an awful lot like Genivaldo, and even worked with him at the same carwash. It was Genivaldo who was actually dead. So when Gilberto opened the door at his family home and entered during the wake, there was a lot of confusion… as well as fainting. Imagine that. Gilberto was almost late for his own funeral.
Had a few bloopers and fails I wanted to show y’all hope y’all enjoy!!!!!